Hello! This time I will share with you a mystical tea recipe with 3 spice ingredients.
- Licorice root
Using these three spices together we will make licorice tea!
If you’re ready, let’s start:
What ingredients do you need for homemade cinnamon turmeric licorice root tea?
- Dried licorice root or licorice powder
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 stick of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Lemon juice
What equipment do you need to make cinnamon turmeric licorice root tea at home?
For licorice tea, it is enough to have a teapot, coffee pot, french press or a small saucepan at home.
How long does it take to prepare cinnamon licorice tea?
It takes about 10 minutes to prepare cinnamon turmeric licorice tea, all inclusive.
How do you use licorice root in tea?
For those who don’t have time to read my entire recipe, I’ll quickly summarize:
- Add three dried licorice roots, a stick of cinnamon, and a garlic-sized turmeric to 2 cups of boiling water.
- Let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and honey before drinking.
Suggestions for homemade licorice tea:
- If you use the filtered tea kettle instead of a teapot or pot in this recipe, your tea can be more delicious and aromatic.
- Turmeric, which you add to your licorice tea, has many proven health benefits. If you add half a teaspoon of black pepper to turmeric, the bioabsorption of turmeric will be much higher.
- If you add 1 teaspoon of lemon after your tea is brewed, it will taste better.
Can I drink licorice root tea cold?
Yes, you can add ice to your licorice tea, especially in summer. If Iced licorice tea suits your taste.
Does turmeric licorice root tea help sleep?
Turmeric is one of the natural anti-histamines foods. With this feature, it can increase the duration of falling asleep. So if you add turmeric into licorice root, you can drink a sleep-friendly tea.
Servings: 1–2 people
Total time: 12 minutes
Preparation instructions for licorice tea
- First peel the turmeric the size of a garlic clove.
- Pre-boil two cups of water
Cinnamon turmeric licorice root tea directions for electric tea cattle
- Add 3-4 dried licorice root, 1 stick of cinnamon, a stick of turmeric the size of a garlic clove to the filter of tea cattle.
- Add 2 cups of boiled water and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- After brewing, filter and add to your cup.
- You can drink it by adding 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to it.
Licorice tea directions for teapot or saucepan
- Add the ingredients to the boiling water.
- Let it brew for 10 minutes.
- After taking the brew, pour it into the glass.
- You can drink it by squeezing lemon on it.
All in all, cinnamon turmeric licorice tea is a delicious and healthy blend of spices.
It takes only 10 minutes to prepare this tea and can be preferred hot or cold. It’s also perfect for those looking for a soothing and delicious way to incorporate healthy spices into their daily routine. Additionally, it’s caffeine-free and great for having a good night’s sleep.
See you in the next recipe of Mom and Newborn, the platform for breastfeeding mothers!